Information about how the University provides support to the student experience and how information is held.
Information on how NUA manages the administration and progression of students from admission to course completion, including student support services. Information available within this section does not include specific student personal details, by virtue of being personal information.
Student admission, progression and completion
Information relating to the management of the relationship between NUA and students.
- Undergraduate Student Fees Payment Policy 2018-19 (22/06/18) (246k)
- Postgraduate (taught) Student Fees Payment Policy 2018-19 (22/06/18) (206k)
- Postgraduate (research) Student Fees Payment Policy 2018-19 (22/06/18) (208k)
- Data Sharing Agreement between NUA and Oak Street Medical Practice (16/12/15) (737k)
- NUA 2017-18 Student Regulations and Procedures (10/01/18) (954k)
- NUA Student Agreement 2017-18 (17/10/17) (84k)
- Child Protection and Adult Safeguarding Policy (16/02/17) (194k)
Functions within NUA that provide access to information for the student body and both academic and administrative staff (these include libraries, computing services and information support services). Such functions may be managed separately from each other, or in various combinations. These services routinely explain their facilities (and the conditions of their use) to students, staff and the general public and it is information of this nature that is included within this section. Information services inevitably hold large quantities of personal data that are exempt from general disclosure.
Availability and conditions of use of facilities
Information on who can access NUA systems and services and the facilities that they can access.
Policies with regard to data and information
Information on assurances to data subjects (individuals and companies) that data relating to them is minimising the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
- Communication Policy (11/01/13) (89k)
- Freedom Of Information Act Publication Scheme (11/01/13) (130k)
View our Data Protection page for data policies.
Freedom of Information Act Enquiries
Address: Information and Resources Office
Norwich University of the Arts
3-7 Redwell Street