NUA holds a current Erasmus Charter which means that students can benefit from an accredited period of study abroad as part of their degree.
Students can study abroad, taking between three months and one year of their course in a European study destination as part of the British Council Erasmus programme and each year there are a number of opportunities for students to undertake exchanges to approved European partner universities with the benefit of Erasmus funding support. For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arts2 École supérieure des Arts, Belgium
- Iceland Academy of the Arts Iceland
- Ecole Superieure d’ Art de La Reunion, France
- Ecole Regionale de Beaux Arts de Rouen, France
- FH Mainz – University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Muthesius Kunsthoschule – Muthesius Academy of Fine Arts & Design Keil, Germany
- Hochschule RheinMain – Rheinmain University of the Arts, Germany
- Staatliche Akademie der Bildenden Künste, Karlsruhe, Germany
- Academy of Fine Arts L’Aquila, Italy
- Accademia Belle Arti Reggio Calabria, Italy
- Siauliai University, Lithuania
- Vilnius Academy of Arts, Lithuania
- NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
- The Royal Academy of Art / University of the Arts, The Hague Netherlands
- Escola Superior De Disseny Felicidad Duce Barcelona, Spain
- Universidad Camilo Jose Cela (ESNE), Spain
NUA has a policy of strengthening and extending its present participation in European student exchanges and links and in facilitating student mobility. Partnership exchange schemes are in operation with a range of European academies and it is the University’s aim to continue to develop the network of art and design colleges in the European Community.
For more information contact email@example.com.