Discover our courses today and take the first step towards unleashing your creativity
With a focus on exploring your ideas, collaborating with fellow students, and developing your creative practice, our courses offer a hands-on approach to learning.
Explore our wide range of practical art, design, architecture, media, and performing arts courses
Undergraduate course list
Three and four year degrees.
- BA (Hons) Acting
- BA (Hons) Animation
- BA (Hons) Animation and Visual Effects
- BA (Hons) Architecture
- BSc (Hons) Creative Computing
- BSc (Hons) Creative Technology
- BA (Hons) Design for Publishing
- BA (Hons) Fashion
- BA (Hons) Fashion Communication and Promotion
- BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing and Business
- BA (Hons) Film and Moving Image Production
- BA (Hons) Fine Art
- BA (Hons) Games Art and Design
- BSc (Hons) Games Development
- BA (Hons) Graphic Communication
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BA (Hons) Illustration
- BA (Hons) Interior Design
- BA (Hons) Photography
- BA (Hons) Textile Design
- BSc (Hons) User Experience Design
Specialist creative facilities, expert technicians
Our team of tutors are experts in their respective fields, and visiting professionals provide insight into the latest industry practices.
Our dedicated studios and fully-equipped workshops have been designed to help you build specialist knowledge and flourish in your chosen discipline.
At Norwich University of the Arts, we foster an environment that encourages exploration, collaboration, and the development of your creative practice. If you’re seeking to broaden your creative horizons and pursue a career in the arts, Norwich is the destination for you.
Need help? Chat to our friendly recruitment team
Call: +44 (0) 1603 610561
Facebook: Visit our page
Top 10 for
by the Times and Sunday Times 2022
Top Two UK
by The Complete University Guide 2023
for Student Retention -
The Times and Sunday Times 2020