Get all the information and advice on what to prepare for your portfolio when applying to an undergraduate course at Norwich University of the Arts.
Undergraduate portfolio advice
Here at NUA we are keen to get to know you and your practice. Your portfolio should be made up of work that reflects your creativity, personal interests and influences, as well as demonstrating your technical skills and ability.
For general advice on presentation formats (hard-copy and digital) and typical interview questions please download our portfolio advice booklet.
Watch our Portfolio Tips videos
Course specific portfolio guidance
You can view specific portfolio guidance on each course page:
- BA (Hons) Animation
- BA (Hons) Architecture
- BA (Hons) Design for Publishing
- BA (Hons) Fashion
- BA (Hons) Fashion Communication and Promotion
- BA (Hons) Film and Moving Image Production
- BA (Hons) Fine Art
- BA (Hons) Games Art and Design
- BA (Hons) Graphic Communication
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BA (Hons) Illustration
- BA (Hons) Interior Design
- BA (Hons) Photography
- BA (Hons) Textile Design
- BA (Hons) VFX
- BSc (Hons) Interaction Design
- BSc (Hons) User Experience Design
Read our Portfolio Advice Booklet
Information for schools and teachers
Preparing for your interview
We have dedicated information on how to prepare for your undergraduate interview at NUA.