We’d love to meet you at an Open Day.
At each of our Open Day events, you will get the chance to speak to staff and current students, tour our facilities and find out about the services and support available at Norwich University of the Arts.
Bookings for 2018 dates will be open two months before the Open Day.
If you are unable to make any of the below dates but would like to arrange a visit, we’d love to hear from you, please contact our Student Recruitment Team.
Open Day dates
Undergraduate (BA/BSc) Open Days
- Friday 28 September 2018
- Saturday 13 October 2018
- Friday 26 October 2018
- Saturday 10 November 2018
- Friday 23 November 2018
- Friday 7 December 2018
- Friday 4 January 2019
Postgraduate (MA) Open Days
- Saturday 1 September – 11.45am to 3.00pm
Undergraduate Open Days
- Open Day starts at 9am closing at 4.30pm
- A welcome to NUA overview
- Course specific talks
- Campus tours led by Student Ambassadors
- Accommodation Tours
- Finance and accommodation talks
- Portfolio preparation sessions take a step-by-step look at preparing an arts, design, architecture or media portfolio. All visitors receive a guide to take away with them to help perfect their portfolio. The portfolio is an essential part of the NUA admissions process and so we really encourage people considering applying to NUA to attend one of these sessions.
Postgraduate Open Days
- Postgraduate Open Days are either day or evening
- A welcome to NUA overview
- Postgraduate Funding
- A chance to speak to a relevant Unit Tutor on a one-to-one basis or in a small group
- Campus tours led by Student Ambassadors.
After you submit the form you will receive an automated confirmation of your booking, followed by further information about the event closer to the date as well as a schedule.
If you have not received a confirmation email after booking, please email email@example.com.
Maps and schedule
- You can download the map to our campus below
- You will be emailed the schedule prior to the day
- We recommend printing the schedule and map to plan your day as course talks are offered at specific timings and are not repeated.
- We will email all registered Open Day guests the timetable and additional information in advance of each event.
We know how important it is to get a feel for the university you are considering. The best opportunity to find out about our creative community is to come along to an Open Day, where you can meet our academics and learn about courses in much more depth.
If you are unable to attend, then the next best thing is to experience life at NUA through a student perspective. Student Ambassador tours take place once a month, showing you around our creative campus, specialist facilities and studios. Please contact us if you would like to arrange a tour.
Find out more about NUA Open Days
Need more information? Speak with our Recruitment Team
NUA welcomes ‘Hymn’ by Damien Hirst to campus
Damien Hirst's monumental sculpture, Hymn comes to Norwich University of the Arts.
Student triumphs again at Association of Photographers Awards
BA Photography student Jo Lauren wins at the Association of Photographers Awards 2018.
Third year BA Fashion student wins Boohoo’s national competition
First winner announced as students from four courses shortlisted for Graduate Fashion Week awards.
Ignition Random Acts Workshop
Wednesday 14 November 2018
Free screening and workshop event for 16-24 year olds interested in a career in film.
UCAS Events 2018
February - June 2018
Find out more about studying at Norwich University of the Arts at a UCAS event.