We’d love to meet you at an Open Day.
Speak to staff and student makers and creators, tour our award-winning buildings and facilities and find out about the services and support available that we offer.
Here you will find information on how to reserve your place on either undergraduate (BA/BSc) or postgraduate (MA) events.
2020-21 Undergraduate (BA/BSc) Open Days
- Friday 19 June – held during our annual Degree Shows
- Friday 9 October
- Saturday 17 October
- Friday 30 October
- Saturday 14 November
- Friday 4 December
- Friday 8 January 2021
- Friday 18 June 2021
2020 Postgraduate (MA) Open Days
Thursday 7 May, 3.00-5.30pm
Thursday 16 July, 5.00-7.30pm
Saturday 5 September, 12.00-3.00pm
Bookings open two months before the date. If you are unable to make any of our dates but would like to arrange a visit, please contact our Student Recruitment Team.
Undergraduate Open Days
The day starts at 10am closing at 4pm and includes:
- Tours of our award-winning buildings and facilities
- Student work across our courses
- An introduction to NUA
- Visits to the studios and workshops
- Course specific talks
- Campus tours led by our Student Ambassadors
- Accommodation tours
- Finance, advice, Students’ Union and Student Support talks
- Portfolio preparation sessions taking a step-by-step look at preparing an arts, design, architecture or media portfolio. You will be able to take away a guide to to help perfect your portfolio.
Postgraduate Open Days
- These events are held in either day or evening
- A welcome to NUA overview
- Postgraduate funding
- Meet our academic Makers and Creators
- Speak to a relevant Unit Tutor on a one-to-one basis or in a small group
- Campus tours led by Student Ambassadors.
After you submit the form you will receive an automated confirmation of your booking, followed by further information about the event closer to the date as well as a schedule.
If you have not received a confirmation email after booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maps and schedule
- You can download the map to our campus below
- You will be emailed the schedule prior to the day
- We recommend printing the schedule and map to plan your day as course talks are offered at specific timings and are not repeated.
- We will email all registered guests the timetable and additional information in advance of each event.
Plan your visit to NorwichNUA Campus Map
We know how important it is to get a feel for the university you are considering. The best opportunity to find out about our creative community is to come along to an Open Day, where you can meet our academics and learn about courses in much more depth.
The next best thing is to experience life at NUA through a student perspective. Student Ambassador tours take place once a month, showing you around our creative campus, specialist facilities and studios.
Need more information? Speak with our Recruitment Team
BA Design for Publishing student’s work taken into production
Louise Aspinall impressed the publisher with her cover design for 'A Seat at the Table'
NUA ranked 1st for Art & Design in Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey
NUA ranked 1st in the UK for Art & Design in recent postgraduate survey.
Winners of Beyond the Frame 2019 announced
Discover the next generation of photographers and their stunning work.
Network of East Anglian Art Teachers (NEAAT): Animation CPD workshop
Monday 30 March 2020
Join fellow art teachers for a free evening animation workshop.
Teacher, Technician and Adviser Days June & July 2020
Wednesday 17 June & Thursday 2 July 2020
Calling all creative teachers, technicians and careers advisers!
Postgraduate Open Day
Thursday 7 May 2020
Explore our creative postgraduate courses and meet our academic makers & creators.
We are Makers and Creators: Textile Design & Fashion Course Leader – Kate Farley
From the moment we are born we rely on textiles. Meet Kate Farley, textile designer and innovator.
6 things to do in Norwich this December
Looking for some free or student friendly events over the festive period in Norwich? Here's a few!
From the studio to the London catwalk to Design Assistant
BA Fashion graduate, Mary Sinclair Gibson shares her journey to Graduate Fashion Week & beyond.
We are Makers and Creators: Professor of Animation, Suzie Hanna
Get a glimpse into Suzie's creative practice in her home-made animation studio.
6 things to do in Norwich this winter
From vintage markets, games nights to freelancers meet ups, plus more!