We’d love to meet you at an Open Day.
At our Open Day events, you will get the chance to speak to staff and current students, tour our facilities and find out about the services and support available at Norwich University of the Arts.
Here you will find information on how to book an undergraduate (BA/BSc) or postgraduate (MA) Open Day.
Open Day dates
Undergraduate (BA/BSc) Open Days for 2019/2020
- Friday 28 June – please note there will be no course talk for BA (Hons) Acting on this date – join us for events from September onwards to learn about this course.
- Friday 27 September
- Saturday 5 October
- Saturday 26 October
- Friday 8 November
- Friday 6 December
- Friday 10 January 2020
Postgraduate (MA) Open Days 2019
Thursday 18 July – 3pm to 5.30pm
Saturday 31 August – 12pm to 3pm
Bookings open two months before the date. If you are unable to make any of our dates but would like to arrange a visit, we’d love to hear from you, please contact our Student Recruitment Team.
Undergraduate Open Days
Find out all the details to plan your day. Open Days start at 10am closing at 4pm, the day includes:
- A welcome to NUA overview
- Course specific talks
- Campus tours led by Student Ambassadors
- Accommodation Tours
- Finance and accommodation talks
- Portfolio preparation sessions take a step-by-step look at preparing an arts, design, architecture or media portfolio. All visitors receive a guide to take away with them to help perfect their portfolio. The portfolio is an essential part of the NUA admissions process and so we really encourage people considering applying to NUA to attend one of these sessions.
Postgraduate Open Days
- Postgraduate Open Days are either day or evening
- A welcome to NUA overview
- Postgraduate Funding
- A chance to speak to a relevant Unit Tutor on a one-to-one basis or in a small group
- Campus tours led by Student Ambassadors.
After you submit the form you will receive an automated confirmation of your booking, followed by further information about the event closer to the date as well as a schedule.
If you have not received a confirmation email after booking, please email email@example.com.
Maps and schedule
- You can download the map to our campus below
- You will be emailed the schedule prior to the day
- We recommend printing the schedule and map to plan your day as course talks are offered at specific timings and are not repeated.
- We will email all registered Open Day guests the timetable and additional information in advance of each event.
We know how important it is to get a feel for the university you are considering. The best opportunity to find out about our creative community is to come along to an Open Day, where you can meet our academics and learn about courses in much more depth.
If you are unable to attend, then the next best thing is to experience life at NUA through a student perspective. Student Ambassador tours take place once a month, showing you around our creative campus, specialist facilities and studios.
Find out more about NUA Open Days
Need more information? Speak with our Recruitment Team
Winners of Beyond the Frame 2019 announced
Discover the next generation of photographers and their stunning work.
East Anglia Art Fund selects scholarship recipients
East Anglia Art Fund Dubery & Brogden Scholarship winners of 2018/19.
Beyond the Frame photography competition 2019
The search for Britain’s best young photographic talent is under way.
Degree Shows Taster Session: Illustration
Tuesday 25 June 2019
A free BA Illustration taster session and workshop!
BA Degree Shows 2019
Tuesday 25 June - Wednesday 3 July 2019
Discover the work of our graduating students in the 2019 Degree Shows.
Undergraduate Open Day
Friday 28 June 2019
Explore our studios. Meet our staff and students. Find out how we are Teaching Excellence.
Summer Arts Residential
Tuesday 23 - Friday 26 July 2019
Get a taste of university! Year 11 & Year 12 students - join us for this free arts residential.
From the studio to the London catwalk to Design Assistant
BA Fashion graduate, Mary Sinclair Gibson shares her journey to Graduate Fashion Week & beyond.
We are Makers and Creators: Professor of Animation, Suzie Hanna
Get a glimpse into Suzie's creative practice in her home-made animation studio.
6 things to do in Norwich this winter
From vintage markets, games nights to freelancers meet ups, plus more!
Our course trip – BA Textile Design students explore Paris
Shannon Jode, Year 3 student blogs on the Textile Design trip to Paris & Première Vision.