Featured in Aesthetica’s top 2020 virtual Degree Shows to see, our online immersive experience reveals the final work of the graduating class of 2020 – from Fine Art, Architecture and Fashion, to Film, Animation, Photography, to Graphic Design and Games.
Our undergraduate courses
- BA (Hons) Acting
- BA (Hons) Animation
- BA (Hons) Animation and Visual Effects
- BA (Hons) Architecture
- BA (Hons) Design for Publishing
- BA (Hons) Fashion
- BA (Hons) Fashion Communication and Promotion
- BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing and Business
- BA (Hons) Film and Moving Image Production
- BA (Hons) Fine Art
- BA (Hons) Games Art and Design
- BSc (Hons) Games Development
- BA (Hons) Graphic Communication
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BA (Hons) Illustration
- BA (Hons) Interior Design
- BA (Hons) Photography
- BA (Hons) Textile Design
- BSc (Hons) User Experience Design
Meet the Graduate Makers 2021 – Rhys Stawiska, BA Graphic Communication
"Creativity to me is a rebellion against conformity."
In review: MA Communication Design Degree Show 2019
Read a review of the MA Communication Degree Show 2019 by Lee Nash, of Ark design agency.
In review: BA (Hons) Interior Design Degree Show
Read a review of the Degree Show by Interior Designer Louise Wilkinson-Ives.
In review: BA (Hons) Photography Degree Show
London based Photographer Kane Layland takes a tour of the 2019 Photography Degree Show.
In review: BA (Hons) Textile Design Degree Show
Charlotte Beevor, Surface Pattern Designer explores our 2019 Textile Design show.