In 2020 we launched the Norwich University of the Arts Graduate Showcase, where graduates’ work is presented internationally through an inspiring digital portal. The 2021 Graduate Showcase was visited over 100,000 times by 80,000 users, spread throughout 120 countries!
Our online immersive experience reveals final student work — from Fine Art, Architecture, and Fashion, to Film, Animation, and Photography, to Graphic Design and Games.
The 2022 NUA Graduate Showcase includes multiple award-winning student works.
Discover where creative curiosity has taken hundreds of talented artists, designers, and makers at Norwich University of the Arts in this year’s online Graduate Showcase.
The 2022 Graduate Showcase is now live!
NUA Grad Fest 2022
Norwich’s biggest exhibition of art, design, architecture, and media.
Norwich University of the Arts 2022 graduates presented their end of year show, a 3-day physical exhibition across three of our main campus buildings.
This was an exciting exhibition of work from a new generation of fresh talent — an excellent opportunity for the public, employers, and our graduates alike.
Student work credits
The following students' work featured in the promotional campaign for the 2022 Graduate Showcase
- Clara Mukasa, BA (Hons) Fine Art
- Joseph Corlito, BA (Hons) Fashion Communication and Promotion
- Tay Morgan, BA (Hons) Photography
- Callum Wells, BA (Hons) Photography
- Chrysangelos Kougioutas, BA (Hons) Graphic Communication
- George Cutler, BA (Hons) Games Art and Design
- Christopher Gardner, BA (Hons) Photography
- Chloe Lees, BA (Hons) Fine Art
- Stuart Riches, BA (Hons) Games Art and Design
- Lauryn Lamb, BA Fine Art
- Amber Iles, BA (Hons) Animation
- Charlie Surlock, BA (Hons) Fashion Communication and Promotion
- Luke Burrows, BA (Hons) Architecture
- Rachel Cottrell, BA Graphic Communication
- Tara Lea, BA (Hons) Fashion Communication and Promotion
- Willow Hall, BA (Hons) Design for Publishing
- Zoe Brooker, BA (Hons) Fashion
- Alison Page, BA (Hons) Textile Design
- Iuliia Rozsa Bakacsi, BA (Hons) Games Art and Design
- Olivia Heseltine, BA (Hons) Illustration
- Chloe Leeder, BA (Hons) Design for Publishing
- Caitlin Meier, BA (Hons) Architecture
- Henry Gadsdon, BA (Hons) Graphic Communication
- Skye Williams, BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- Marna Alberts, BA (Hons) Textile Design
- Steven Pascoe, BA (Hons) Animation
- Engy Jarrouj, BA (Hons) Animation
- Juan Murrell, BA (Hons) Animation
Top 10 for
by the Times and Sunday Times 2022
Top Two UK
by The Complete University Guide 2023
for Student Retention -
The Times and Sunday Times 2020