Norwich University of the Arts Degree Shows
25 June – 3 July 2019
In this annual exhibition, we throw open our doors to give you a chance to explore the work of our graduating students. This free event showcases thousands of pieces of work by our talented students, with many pieces available to buy in our shop.
2019 opening times
|Tuesday 25 June||10am – 7pm (last entry 6.30pm)|
|Wednesday 26 June||10am – 7pm (last entry 6.30pm)|
|Thursday 27 June||10am – 7pm (last entry 6.30pm)|
|Friday 28 June||10am – 7pm (last entry 6.30pm)|
|Saturday 29 June||10am – 6pm (last entry 5.30pm)|
|Sunday 30 June||11am – 4pm (last entry 3.30pm)|
|Monday 1 July||10am – 7pm (last entry 6.30pm)|
|Tuesday 2 July||10am – 7pm (last entry 6.30pm)|
|Wednesday 3 July||10am – 4pm (last entry 3.30pm)|
Degree Show 2019 reviews
- Read a review on the BA (Hons) Textile Design Degree Show by Surface Pattern Designer, Charlotte Beevor.
- Read a review on the BA (Hons) Photography Degree Show by Industry Photographer, Kane Layland.
Where are the Degree Shows held?
The exhibition is held across multiple buildings on our campus. You’ll have the chance to purchase original work throughout the exhibition, with multiples, prints and editions available to buy in our shop, held in St Andrews House.
Featured in Shutterhub’s top Degree Shows to see in 2017, this unique festival of creativity and talent features a range of exciting work across different media, including:
- Paintings and illustrations
- Fashion garments and textile patterns
- Architectural drawings and models
- Sculptures and fine art
- Short films and animations
- Portfolios of graphic design work
- Branding and marketing concepts
- Visual effects
- Video game demos in the video game arcade.
Explore our courses
- BA (Hons) Acting
- BA (Hons) Animation
- BA (Hons) Animation and Visual Effects
- BA (Hons) Architecture
- BA (Hons) Design for Publishing
- BA (Hons) Fashion
- BA (Hons) Fashion Communication and Promotion
- BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing and Business
- BA (Hons) Film and Moving Image Production
- BA (Hons) Fine Art
- BA (Hons) Games Art and Design
- BSc (Hons) Games Development
- BA (Hons) Graphic Communication
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BA (Hons) Illustration
- BA (Hons) Interior Design
- BA (Hons) Photography
- BA (Hons) Textile Design
- BSc (Hons) User Experience Design
In review: MA Communication Design Degree Show 2019
Read a review of the MA Communication Degree Show 2019 by Lee Nash, of Ark design agency.
In review: BA (Hons) Interior Design Degree Show
Read a review of the Degree Show by Interior Designer Louise Wilkinson-Ives.
In review: BA (Hons) Photography Degree Show
London based Photographer Kane Layland takes a tour of the 2019 Photography Degree Show.
In review: BA (Hons) Textile Design Degree Show
Charlotte Beevor, Surface Pattern Designer explores our 2019 Textile Design show.
In review: MA Fashion Degree Show 2018 by Amy Ollett
Read a review of the MA Fashion Degree Show 2018 by MA Fashion alumni, Amy Ollett.