Research Symposium: New Perspectives on the Rural: Landscape, Community and Creativity
Wednesday 16 December 2020
Following our East GalleryNUA exhibition, ‘Mapping the Broads’, Norwich University of the Arts in association with The Broads Authority, The Landscape Partnership and Heritage Lottery Fund present an online Symposium surrounding the contemporary image of rural lands.
The event will consist of conversation around creative practices that draw attention to environmental issues and debate. Presenters include:
- Andrew Farrell, Programme Manager for ‘Water, Mills and Marshes: the Broads Landscape Partnership Scheme’
- Emma Stibbon, Printmaker
- Dr Rosemary Shirley, Associate Professor in Museum Studies at the University of Leicester
- Peter Nencini, Senior Tutor in Illustration at The Royal College of Art
- Neil Bousfield, Printmaker and Lecturer in Illustration at Norwich University of the Arts
- Glyn Brewerton, Senior Lecturer in Illustration at Norwich University of the Arts
This is a free event but places are limited so please register your interest now to avoid disappointment. A full programme and link to the online event will be circulated to registered attendees.