Campus tours at NUA
Saturday 3 October - 12 December 2020
Your chance to join us for a tour of our creative campus
Our Campus Tours are open once more and will be running every weekend from Saturday 3 October to Saturday 12 December (10am-5pm).
The tours will be course-specific and will run at different times across the day, so there are plenty of opportunities to safely view our facilities.
Student Ambassadors will be leading the tours so this is the perfect chance to find out what student life is really like on our creative campus.
Due to the Covid-19 situation, and in-line with Government advice, our Campus Tours are running with some extra precautions and regulations in place. Please ensure you are happy with these before proceeding.
- For your booking you are allowed to bring 1 guest with you.
- Each Campus Tour is limited to 5 individuals – 2 bookers, 2 guests and 1 Student Ambassador leading the tour.
- Tours must be booked in advance and we will not be accepting walk-in visitors on the day.
- You will be required to wear a face mask for the duration of the tour. Students and staff on campus are also asked to wear masks in our buildings.
- You will be required to comply with NUA regulations on hand washing, social distancing etc.
- We will also need to collect a phone number for you and your guest on the day.