Campus tour at NUA
Thursday 29 July
Are you interested in studying with us? Join us for a tour of our creative campus
Tours are course-specific and run at different times across the day, so there are plenty of opportunities to safely view our facilities.
Our Student Ambassadors will be leading the tours so this is the perfect chance to find out what student life is really like on our creative campus.
You will be able to see all the facilities for the course you are interested in and their relevant workspaces and studios.
Plus, if you are new to Norwich, why not join the ambassadors for a small tour of our City – a great way to get a feel for Norwich and the people who have made it their home.
Due to the Covid-19 situation, and in-line with Government advice, our Campus Tours are running with some extra precautions and regulations in place. Please ensure you are happy with these before proceeding.
- For your booking you are allowed to bring 1 guest with you.
- Each Campus Tour is limited to 5 individuals – 2 bookers, 2 guests and 1 Student Ambassador leading the tour.
- Tours must be booked in advance and we will not be accepting walk-in visitors on the day.
- You will be required to wear a face mask for the duration of the tour. Students and staff on campus are also asked to wear masks in our buildings.
- You will be required to comply with NUA regulations on hand washing, social distancing etc.
- Your temperature will also be taken when you arrive. If you have a temperature over 38 degrees then you will be asked to leave.
- We will also need to collect a phone number for you and your guest on the day.
We aim for all tours to be led by current students from the same course. However for some events, due to ambassador availability, tours may be led by students from a slightly different course instead.