My practice is as an animated filmmaker, predominantly with narrative forms with a comedic and satirical element.
My work has incorporated collaborations with poets and sound artists, working closely with these artists to create fluid narrative forms where sound, voice and visual compliment one another.
I continue to practice as an animator and director on commercial work, always looking to build with valuable experiences with technical expertise and varied collaborations. It is exciting to feed these fresh experiences and new skillsets back to the students.
Research and Practice
- 2013: “Stick It To ‘Em: Messi” Showmetheanimation.com award winner.
- 2013:Obsolescence In Love’ showcased on Cartoonbrew.com
- 2010: ‘Crash Bang Wallow’, Cannes Short Film Corner Best film
- 2010: ‘Shadows & Dust’ Best Animation – Babelgum Film Festival 2010
- 2008: ‘The Technical Hitch’ – British Animation Award
- 2014: Co-ordinated Mustard Sting project with NUA students.
- 2014:Co-ordinated live brief with multi channel agency Baloon Dog for Autistica.
- 2013 Co-ordinated Mustard Sting project with NUA students.
- 2014 Co-ordinated live brief with multi channel agency Baloon Dog for Mazda.