Graduates and staff shortlisted for prizes at Holt Festival 2020
NUA is delighted that a number of graduates and staff have been selected for the Sir John Hurt Art Prize and the Sworders Art Prize at this year’s Holt Festival.
Although sadly cancelled due to COVID-19, the Holt Festival 2020 is going ahead safely with it’s annual art exhibitions showcasing work from new and established artists.
Among the work shortlisted for the two art prizes are a number of NUA graduates and staff:
- Keron Beattie, MA Fine Art 2018
- Jess Burgess, MA Fine Art 2017
- Lucia Calcagni, BA (Hons) Fine Art 2020
- Imogen Hawgood, BA (Hons) Illustration 2020
- Beth Stilgoe, BA (Hons) Fine Art 2020
- Emilia Symis, BA (Hons) Fine Art 2019
- Carl Rowe, BA (Hons) Fine Art Course Leader
- Andi Sapey, BA (Hons) Photography Lecturer
The exhibition will run across 26th and 27th September, to book tickets please visit Holt Festival’s website.