2019 graduate internship scheme launches
Launched in 2017, the NUA internship scheme is ran by our Ideas FactoryNUA and Alumni Teams. The paid internship scheme works with businesses to help recent graduates working to perfect their skills in industry.
The 2019 interns with Dr Sebastian Owen, Employability Adviser at NUA and Billi Golland, Profile Skills Support Adviser.
Over the past few years, NUA has offered a range of exciting, paid, graduate internships in the East of England, providing a fantastic stepping stone at the outset. 2018’s scheme was a huge success, with the vast majority of interns still working for the company they started with.
Internships last for 12 weeks and are paid placements in a range of sectors:
- Foolproof – global user experience design agency
- Quadmark – global tech consultancy
- E-Surgery – tech health
- Ubisend – artificial intelligence
- Little Hotdog Watson – childrenswear designer
- Production Bureau – marketing and events agency
- Shorthose Russell – marketing and public relations agency
- Simpler PR – lifestyle, home interiors public relations agency
- The Armoury – design and marketing agency
The roles vary from design, to digital, fashion design and marketing. The interns have weekly group mentoring sessions with our Ideas FactoryNUA team, creating a strong support network ensuring they gain the best experience on the scheme.
Internships are available for 2018 & 2019 graduates, with some available in autumn 2019. Graduates are encouraged to sign up for internships by registering via the Profile Platform contact form.