My work is concerned with memory and absence and I am currently concentrating on editorial portrait commissions and personal projects. Recent works include documentary landscape project on the highlands of Scotland, investigating my memories of growing up and a project exploring how we interact in communal space around the UK. Editorial clients include Port, Oh Comely, Vogue Brazil, Used, Artrocker, Tiger, and Ditrcit MTV. I have had solo exhibitions at the Museum of London and The Museum of Club Culture. Clients include Topman, Timberland, The Museum of London and Lavenham. I was Director of Photography at Jocks & Nerds magazine from 2011 to 2013 and I am the sole staff photographer. Ross’ work is available to view on his website.
- 2010 – 2015: Publication: Titles including: Oh Comely, Tiger, Used, MTV, Jocks & Nerds, Crack, Palladium, Vogue Brazil
- 2014: Solo Exhibition: The Detonators: The Museum of Club Culture
- 2013: Solo Exhibition: Tomfoolery: The Museum of London
- 2013: Publication: Tomfoolery exhibition launch article: Telegraph online
- 2008: Group Exhibition: LCF and LCC Group Show: The Print Space
- 2008: Group Exhibition: LCF BA Final Group Show: The Royal Academy