My current practice based research examines the anthropocentric gaze and animal as ‘other’, using wet plate collodion processes and applying the conventions of portraiture to non-human subjects to question the complex and often contradictory relationship humans have to other animals.
- 2016 – In the Forest of Things (LCC Group Show)
- 2015 – Guest Speaker (The Forum)
- 2015 – ‘Hidden in Plain Sight’ group exhibition at NUA
- 2014 – Spider Awards (Honourable Mention)
- 2013 – IPA Awards (Honourable Mention)
- 2013 – AOP Open Awards