As a strong believer in creating dynamic learning experiences, I have been involved and spearheaded a number of key learner opportunities including the launch of the UK’s first live retail training store for the RETAIL Skills Academy, developing the fashion retail work experience element of Norwich Fashion Week and creating a bespoke independent retailer programme for South Norfolk Council.
The relationship between fashion and music has been an on going thread within my work, having worked on radio to promote women in music, I continue to explore this through co-ordinating the Fashion Excess Show for Norwich Fashion Week.
- 2017-Present: Norwich Resident Columnist
- 2016-Present: Director, Norwich Fashion Week
- 2014-2016: Board Member and Show Co-ordinator, Norwich Fashion Week
- 2015: Speaker at the National Convenience Show 2015 – The Importance of Training and Skills
- 2014: Development and Delivery of specialist Retail Marketing Social Media Qualification and Delivery – Project First European Funding Project
- 2014: Development and Delivery of Fashion Marketing, Visual Merchandising and Retail Training programme for South Norfolk Towns Initiative
- 2011 : BBC Radio Documentary: “Women In Music”- Inspiring young women to take part in musical ventures
- 2009: Dissertation Research Paper – “Is Ethical fashion just a fad?”
Top 10 for
by the Times and Sunday Times 2022
Top Two UK
by The Complete University Guide 2023
for Student Retention -
The Times and Sunday Times 2020